Information in English
Qualified driving instructor from 2006 - vast experience in teaching methods.
With professional communication skills in 3 languages.
* Lecturer theory since 2006.
* Examines a driver's certificate.
Bachelor degree in Business Administration in 2002.
History of excellent feedback from previous clients who I have already taught to drive with success.
In my role as a Driving Instructor, I teach different pupils how to drive from the beginning through to advanced classes. A typical day could include:
• Ensuring that I teach my pupils how to use the vehicle controls with confidence
• Teaching about the correct approach to road safety
• Making sure that they are safe maneuvering, including turning, reversing and parking as guided by the Driving standards agency
• Helping them to learn the driving laws and the Highway Code to ensure that they pass the theory test before booking their practical test
• Dealing with emergency situations as they arise such as a crash, bad weather, traffic problems etc
• Ensuring that my pupils know how to check a vehicle and what they should be looking for.
Very patient, with a great sense of humor and I like to make my pupils feel confident when they are learning to drive and always ensure that I take them at their own pace.
I get a real satisfaction from ensuring that I teach people to drive safely on the busy roads today and enjoy the challenges that this teaching sometimes brings.
I believe that everyone deserves a chance and that everyone can be successful.
For any questions and to schedule lesson do not hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to assit.